Forms & Publications
Fire Report Request is used to request a copy of any type of fire. All requests must be in writing. Please allow fifteen business days for the request to be completed.
EMS Report Request is used to request a copy of your EMS patient medical record. All HIPAA laws will be enforced. Please allow fifteen business days for the request to be completed. The completed form can be emailed with all required documents to GFDRecords@GarlandTx.gov or faxed with all required documents to 972-781-7153, or hand delivered with all required documents to Garland Fire Administration,1500 State Hwy 66, 75040.
Hazardous Material Review Form is used to determine whether you need a permit for hazardous materials.
Emergency Medical Information Form is a form that speaks for you when you cannot. Do you have a list of your medications, medical history, and allergies readily available? In an emergency, this is important information which the first responders need to know. The Garland Fire Department has created such a list for you. Please print it, complete it, place it in a baggie and tape it to your refrigerator door. If you are always on-the-go, place one in your purse or wallet. This information could help save your life.
Citizens Fire Academy Application is used to apply to become a recruit in our Citizens Fire Academy. To learn more about the Academy, please visit our Community Programs page.
Frequently Requested Documents and Forms
- 2015 Fire Code Amendments (PDF)
- Access Gates (PDF)
- Certified Car Seat Installers (PDF)
- Class I Embedment Detail (PDF)
- Emergency Medical Information Form (PDF)
- Emergency Medical Services Report Request (PDF)
- Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Fire Alarm System (PDF)
- Fire Department Connection (PDF)
- Fire Extinguishers (PDF)
- Fire Hydrants (PDF)
- Fire Lane (PDF)
- Fire Sprinkler (PDF)
- Fire Underground Plan Submittal (PDF)
- High Piled Storage (PDF)
- HIPAA Privacy (PDF)
- Knox Key Box (PDF)
- Permit Requirements (PDF)
- Sprinkler Submittal Requirements (PDF)
- Vehicle Impact Protection (PDF)
- Propane Gas Requirements (PDF)
- Plan Review Submittal - Fire Requirements (PDF)